Starting From April 2011

I need to set aside an hour everyday for my revision for my Nihongo. Organise outdoor shoot at least twice a month with my photography buddies. Run an hour everyday. Finish a book every month. Good food with family once a month. Friday night outing every week with my other half. Outdoor activities with my precious every weekend.

At least these are the random thoughts on my mind now. Can i do it? I need to write cut and paste somewhere to remind myself everyday starting from TODAY.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, u learn jap! ganbatte ne~
    is good to set a to do list! :)
    hope everything gg smoothly as u wish~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee....Yeah, i learnt Japanese for awhile already but still very "rusty" needs to polish up.
    Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jac, the different DSLR and SLR is DSLR is "Digital", SLR is flim. like what yen's photograph is all by SLR camera and flim result :)
    infact i also not very good in camera terms n photography, just try an error or by feel, the important things is have fun n enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete