Lunar New Year

Chinese New Year is coming. Everything slows down so much. I do not feel like going to work everyday. The worst thing is my big boss is in almost everyday. Everyday in office feels like an eternally. But again, colleagues in office was fun. So at least there is something to balance off. I brought lots of cookies this year. 6 from Sarah's Loft and 7 from Little House of Dreams. I gave Little House of Dreams to Tim, Becky, Jocelyn, My Boss, Niwamoto and Auntie Susan and 1 I keep for my son who loves chocolate chip cookies. As from Sarah, I gave 1 to my Japanese Sensei, Fukui san and 1 to Auntie Susan. The rest I keep for myself. Wahhhahahaha... The packaging from Sarah's is so pretty.

Pic is from Sarah's Loft website.

So pretty right!! I wish I can do something like that too.

At this moment, I am looking forward to the holidays coming this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment